2016 Grant Awards
£10,000 was available for grant awards in 2016.
The following awards were made:
- Bruce Routledge: Dhiban: Food Production and Consumption in times of Rapid Change £1,980 (Unable to take up grant)
- Alexandra Ariotti: ‘Umm at Tawabin’: A Nabatean/Roman Military Camp, Ghor as-Safi £2,730
- Gregory Bilotto: An Investigation of Fatimid Metalwork from Tabariyya and Kaysariyya: Two Archaeological Findspots from Medieval Bilad al-Sham £500 Bilotto Grant Report 2016.pdf
- Sarah Irving: Yusuf Kanaan: Local Agency and its Limitations in Nineteenth-century Palestinian Archaeology £500 Irving Grant Report 2016.pdf
- Yehiel Zellinger: In the Footsteps of Bliss and Dickie on Mount Zion. £1,290