2012 Grant Awards
Awards were made to seven applicants. A total of £4,250 was awarded, £250 of which was for one Student Travel Grant.
- Piotr Bienkowski: International Umm al-Biyara Project, £250.
- Ken Dark: Roman Period and Byzantine Landscape Around the Sea of Galilee, £750.
- Michael Lewis: Travel Grant for Tel Bet Yerah Excavations, £250
- Denys Pringle: Walls of Medieval Ascalon C14 sample collection: £750
- Paola Sconzo: Bronze Age pottery from Carchemish region. Final study & publication of the Woolley-Lawrence collections in the BM & Ashmolean: £600
- Micaela Sinibaldi: Settlements of Crusader Transjordan: Archaeological Survey: £1,400
- Tasha Vorderstrasse: Khirbet el-Mafjer as a Center of Early Islamic Administration, £250.